1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2012 3:51 PM by stephsco

False Artemis! 56BB98AFBF02

The program is used for vehicle diagnostics, the reader is called OP-COM and the software name is OPCOM090714_EN_OK.exe I have been using this software for ages on other anti virus software, but since I moved over to Orange home broadband I decided to take up the offer of the free McAfee AV software.

Problem is it keeps deleting the file and putting it in to qaurantine, the only way I can run it is to disable real time scanning which I do not want to do, especially since I need to take my laptop outdoors to my car and use my wireless connection, so I would be happier if McAfee as running full protection whilst allowing me to use my software.

As I said it is used for vehicle diagnostics, I plug in the reader to the cars onboard socket, start up "OPCOM090714_EN_OK.exe" and run checks on my car, clear fault codes and so on.

Please can someone look in to this as I use "OPCOM090714_EN_OK.exe" on a daily basis and I do not feel safe being outside on a wireless connection with limited protection,

Many thanks in advance

StephSCO

1 2 Previous Next