If uninstalling always do it via Control Panel > Programs first and make sure you are still connected with the Internet as this will automatically decrement the account.
However you may have done that and for some reason it didn't work.
Customer Service can sort this out and for your region it is not the USA one you want.
If that page doesn't work for some reason please use another browser such as IE9 or FF15 set to default settings.
I am here to help you out, I have checked your account and I found that you installed the McAfee from CD and it was activated in one Pc (Windows XP) without any issues but it was not activated in windows 7 machine. Please follow the below steps and your issue will be resolved . Thanks,
- Run the McAfee Removal tool by clicking on the below link
- Restart the Machine
- Click on the below link and login to your McAfee Account
- After logged in, click on products and subscriptions
- Click on the Download button after checking the subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions
- Complete the McAfee Installation
Here we are reinstalling the McAfee from McAfee website so no need to activate the McAfee.