1 2 Previous Next 11 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2012 3:19 PM by Peacekeeper

McAfee Vs League Of Legends (Bug Report)

Hello, i want to report a bug concerning mcafee and league of legends (game) as mcafee continously interrupts its connection to the internet wich is incredibly annoying and the only way to make it stop is to fully uninstall mcafee as just disabling firewall and real scan doesnt work.

I run windows 7 home premium 64 bit wich might be a factor, since i also have mcafee on my older laptop (with windows vista 32 bit) and it doesnt have any problem whatsoever.

It seems to be a problem with the adobe air that the game uses... Anyway... i already suspected of mcafee and it proved to be right when i tried uninstalling for a few weeks (no more connectivity problems) and i installed mcafee again today (hello again connectivity problems). So i'll be uninstalling mcafee again so i can be able to enjoy my game while this gets investigated.

If this is not the propper forum or section to report a bug, please let me know and point me in the right direction.

If i can provide any kind of log to help investigate this issue ill gladly do so.

Oim~

1 2 Previous Next