0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2012 7:09 AM by popofax2012

Cannot complete activation process

Hi,

I've build up a productive and a test envirorement with EMM 10.1. Both are running in dual server mode. On the productive servers all working fine. I've setup a 3rd party ssl portal certificate and a mdm certificate. i can activate with no problem.

On the test enviroment though i am not able to complete the activation process. I have a self-signed ssl certificate from out internal server installed on the EMM portal. the certificate is also installed on the test ios device so it can recognize the ssl certificate a valid. when i install the activation profile nothing happens afterwards. the mdm profile should be installed afterwards automatically but nothing happens. i dont see the device listed in helpdesk either. When I check the EMM log it says:

EMMPushNotifier.PushNotifier

Unable to connect to Apple Push Feedback Server: feedback.push.apple.comSystem.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

or

EMMPushNotifier.PushNotifier

Apple Push Notification Server - Certificate error: RemoteCertificateChainErrors

Any ideas?

Regards