2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2012 2:00 PM by greatscott

Ask A New Questionhow to delever imgae with mcafee second time wittout change anything

when delivering McAfee first time (with any imaging system) according to MacAfee recommendation, the AgentGUID must be deleted before the capturing.

the agent parameters on the endpoint such as, IP address, Mac address, host name, doesn’t change after the reboot immediately. It will take a few hours until it will change to the corrected parameters. That’s because the EPO agent on the end point has unique GUID, this is the expected behavior!
      i tested it and its work !

The issue is when I want to publish additional application true image that contain MacAfee agent from the earlier distribution  
      When I do this the MacAfee agent parameters on the endpoint such as, IP address, Mac address, host name, doesn’t change after the reboot immediately. It will take a few hours until it will change to the corrected parameters again
      This behavior cause Clients overwrites the same computer name in the ePolicy Orchestrator directory server. (It will change to the corrected parameters in the next hours)

I am looking for a solution to prevent this behavior in the next images ,by deleted or  DO not overwrite  additional MacAfee registry keys in the next images deployed

Any ideas ….