6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2012 9:51 AM by JJAYARA

Subscription Expired

Hi,

Our SaaS subscription briefly expired. We renewed it and it is now live again. However, all the workstations are now showing "Subscription Expired" when trying to update.  The message reads "Your subscription has expired. As a result, you may not be protected with the latest updates. Please contact your system administrator regarding the continuation of McAfee Security-as-a-Service.

So far, the only way I've got around this is to uninstall/reinstall. I have 250 workstations - I don't want to have to do that for them all.... Can anyone suggest a workaround?

• 1. Re: Subscription Expired
          Pritish

Hello mds73,

Please send me a PM (personal message) with the email address under which you have your McAfee software and also please send us the Grant number for the McAfee software that you had purchased recently.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 2. Re: Subscription Expired

Hi Pritish,

I have sent you a PM.

• 3. Re: Subscription Expired
              Pritish

Hi mds73,

I tried to pull your records using the email address and the company key that you provided but I am really sorry to say that I was not able to pull any valid records with McAfee.

Please provide me with the valid email address that is registered with the McAfee software and/or please give us the Grant number for your McAfee SaaS Endpoint protection software.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 4. Re: Subscription Expired

Hello,

Please verify the email address registered with McAfee in past, if the recent renewal happened in new/different email address then McAfee installed on your machines will not receive DAT updates.

Check the email address and merge the 2 accounts if the license were renewed in different email address, hopefully that will resolve the issue.

You may also refer the KB69339 in kc.mcafee.com in order to merge your McAfee SaaS endpoint protection accounts.

Thanks,

Jayaprakash

• 5. Re: Subscription Expired

I have replied to you both via PM.

Thanks.

• 6. Re: Subscription Expired

Hello Matt,

As mentioned in the mail trail, I would suggest you to get in touch with our corporate customer service team in order to resolve the licensing issue as we don’t find your account details with the information provided.

Thanks,
                    JP