3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2012 8:02 AM by sroering

Web Reporter Suspended error

smalldog

Hi All, My Web Reporter have some error and can not receive logs from web gateway.  How can i do? Thanks!

• 1. Re: Web Reporter Suspended error
          sroering

What is the job running?

Administration > Tools > Database Maintenance > Status

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Web Reporter Suspended error
            smalldog

Thanks Sroering, after 1 day, i check status and see successfully. Then i can push log to web reporter. I think maybe when web reporter in maintenance status that web reporter can not receive logs from web gateway. Still monitoring...

• 3. Re: Web Reporter Suspended error
              sroering

Web Reporter can still receive logs while in maintenance mode, but it cannot insert the data into the database or run reports while in maintenance mode.

If you can tell me what maintenance job was running, maybe we can discover why it took so long. Click on each of the DB Maintenance status items (Administration > Tools > Database Maintenance > Status) and it should give you a start and end time for the job.

I would recommend you turn off the roll-ups since they don't really provide any benifit and can cause long maintenance times. There are two check-boxes on the DB Maintenance configuration screen (Administration > Tools > Database Maintenance) for roll-ups. Un-check them to disable.