Till now we have not received any reply from Mcafee support team.
We are extremely disappointed with Mcafee as our problem is not being entertained.
Hope someone would reply to my problem.
Apologies for the delay in the reply.
From the details that you have provided we see that you are running a older version of the McAfee software.
The new version of the McAfee software that has been rolled out is v5.4.
Please use the below steps to completely uninstall and reinstall the McAfee software.
Steps for Uninstallation :
1. Log on to the security center from www.mcafeesaas.com
2. Click on the tab utilities-> select the sub tab Migration & Optimization.
3. Under the Cleanup Utility --> select the download option.
4. Download and save it to the desktop and run this exe to uninstall.
5. Delete all the entries from start-> select "Run" ->type "temp" and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Ignore the files that you are not able to delete)
6. Delete all the entries from start->select "Run" ->type "%temp%"and then select all the files and folder under that and delete. (Ignore the files that you are not able to delete)
7. Reboot the computer.
After you have done all the above steps, please proceed with the below steps for the installation.
1.Open the webpage www.mcafeesaas.com
2.Click on log in and enter your email address and password and login
3.Under the tab dashboard, click on the install protection and select desktop protection.
4.click on next.
5.If you want to install McAfee on that computer you can install by selecting the first option.
6.select the following features which you want to be installed in your computer.
Virus and spyware protection service
Firewall protection service
Browser protection and web filtering service
7.click on click here to install.
8.Download the tops file and save it on your C drive and run it from there.
9.McAfee will be installed in your computer.
Please get back to us if the issue persists even after you have uninstall and reinstalled the newer version.