1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 18, 2012 6:02 AM by Peter M

Possible Trojan

Im noticing every time my scan runs after I read the report its shows that I have a Trojan. I assumed the Security Suite would handle the removal of a trojan is that incorrect to assume? If it does/doesnt remove it I need a few tips to accomplish this. The Scan didnt give me a major alert or warning It said everything was fine after the scan. I had to look into the report to see a trojan was found so Im not sure how long this has been sitting on my computer. I read you could roll back the system for a specific date but Im not sure where to begin since I had to dig to find this Trojan. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• 1. Re: Possible Trojan
          Peter M

I moved this to Malware Discussion > Home User Assistance just in case.

What operating system and service pack is this and what is the name of the trojan it found?

Are you reading the security report or the contents of the quarantine folder?

The report will not change until something else is discovered as it is simply a summary of past results.