This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Do you have an atheros network driver?
Steps to check Version of network Adaptor:
- · Open Device manager
- · Right click on Computer
- · click on manage
- · In the left hand panel click on Device Manager
- · Right click on network adaptor is it an atheros?
- · Click on property Check driver version must be 238 or higher
- · If not update the driver and make sure we get the latest.
- · If it’s not getting update check with OEM Website (system manufacture) or call your System vendor to get it updated.