1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2012 10:42 AM by mr2001

Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors

I am unable to login to Admin Console using my SaaS credentials e-mail.

The error message is:

"The email address ond/or password you entered is invalid."

Also, when I try to update the definitions file using 'Update Now' menu, I am getting another error:

"Invalid Entitlement. The authenticity of your company registration is invalid"

I checked however the company key in my web profile and it is valid until 2014.

Please advise,

M.R.

Message was edited by: mr2001 on 6/11/12 12:48:26 PM EDT
        • 1. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors
          Pritish

Hi MR2001,

Please let us know if you are trying to login into the McAfee online console using the webpage www.mcafeesaas.com or are you trying to login into the "Admin Login" option in the McAfee security center that is available on the computer.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 2. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors

Hello Pritish,

I cannot log-in anymore into "Admin Login" on my computer. I can however log-in without problems to the web admin login at

https://beta.mcafeeasap.com/SC/SignIn.aspx

Everything seems ok on the web and subscription is valid until 2014. As I mentioned, in addition to that, I get now a new error when trying to update SaaS application installed on my computer using right-click on the MCAfee icon and "Update Now" menu.

The error is: "Invalid entitlement. The authenticity of your company's registration information is invalid or has expired."

Please be aware that the first error related to login denial has occurred in the past, around 3 months ago, see my old post at:

https://community.mcafee.com/thread/43139. The error has been identified and fixed by your team at that time but it seems to be back...

Regards,

M.R.

• 3. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors

Hi M.R.,

Regarding the error message "Invalidentitlement. The authenticity of your company's registrationinformation is invalid or has expired" we need to check youraccount details. So please provide the Grant Number or Email addressassociated with your account.

Regarding Admin Login issue, pleasecheck if you have any group admins created in the security center. Ifyou have any group admin, Please check for the login email address.If you find both the security center login email address and thegroup admin email addresses are same, please change the group admin'semail address.

After that please try using thesecurity center login email address for login and let me know the status.

Regards,

Sathish.V

• 4. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors

Hi Sathish,

I checked the security center and I don't have any group administrators set-up (I don't need this feature).

I still cannot login to Admin Login: the error returned is: "The email address and/or password you entered is invalid. Please re-enter the correct email address and password".

Everything used to work correctly last month though. The email I always used to login is Email address removed by Admin for user privacy

Regarding the first error ("Invalid Entitlement"), it cannot be investigated any more. I just uninstalled the program and ran an old version of SaaS from 2010. Then I let the program to update itself. Now I have again ver. 5.4 and the error went away, but if I try a fresh install using the latest version then I would get the error again.

Thank you,

M.R.

on 6/20/12 11:22:02 AM EDT

Message was edited by: Dinz on 6/21/12 12:16:20 PM GMT-06:00
                • 5. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors
                  Pritish

Hi mr2001,

The admin login on the computer works only if the Group administrator is setup on the admin console.

This feature is to give some users certain rights to make some changes as make them owners of some number of groups, if you have a large number of computers that are assigned to various groups.

If you want the login feature on the computer then you need to create Group administrator on the console.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 6. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors

Hello Pritish,

I set-up a group administrator as you suggested but I still cannot login! Same error message.

Also, please note that I was able to log-in for several years since I use this product without the need to create a Group Administrator.

Thank you,

M.R.

• 7. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors
                      Pritish

Hi mr2001,

Please do not use the same email address for the Group admin, use a different email address other than what you use for the loging into the online console using www.mcafeesaas.com

And, also please do not use any special characters for the Group admin password. Please use only characters and numbers for the group admin password.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 8. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors

Hi Pritish,

I used another e-mail address for the group administrator and no special characters in the password. Same result, unable to login.

I am not using www.mcafeesaas.com, but the beta version and site http://beta.mcafeeasap.com/

Thank you,

M.R.

on 6/25/12 9:49:04 AM EDT
                        • 9. Re: Invalid Entitlement/invalid email errors
                          Pritish

Hi mr2001,

Please send your e-mail address under which you have registered the McAfee software and /or Grant number by a Personal Message. Please do not post it here, please send a PM to me with the requested information.

We will check your online McAfee console.

Also if you will contact us directly by selecting the toll-free number for your country, we will get an Agent to take remote entry into your computer and help you resolve the issue.

Please do visit http://www.mcafee.com/us/about/contact/index.html, Click on Support Tab and and look for ‘Technical support toll free number’ for ‘Business and SaaS customers’ to reach us over the phone.

Regards

Pritish P.

1 2 Previous Next