This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Answered my own question.
Re-read the 8.7 ASE release notes and there it was.
An Alert when a cookie detection occurs option has been added to the On-Demand Scan, Reports
When this option is selected:
- ePolicy Orchestrator alerts are generated.
- Detections are logged in the activity log.
- Detections are counted in the scan statistics if you enabled the Log file option on the
- A notification appears when the cookie is detected if using McAfee Alert Manager.
When this option is deselected:
- The detection is logged in the activity log if you enabled the Log file option on the Reports
- The detection is counted in the scan statistics.
- ePolicy Orchestrator does not generate alerts and you do not receive detection notifications
Editable via EPO after the extension is checked in, in the On-Access General Polcies / Messages option. Untick the box