Did run the wizard On the sva virtual machine?
Try thise steps
Remove the sva from epo the one you have create
Run the wizard again
Wait couple of minutes
And in epo go under system ny organization--lost and found-- they should be a new section i think it's called [none] and the sca machine should be there
Dont forget to check in the epo agent linux extension and the vse for linux extensiOns
Hope this will help
I started from scratch.
1. Ungistered the MOVE SVA from vShield Manager and the respective vCenter;
2. uninstalled ePO and SQL 2005 Express completely,
3. Reinstalled ePO (Trial mode, choosing SQL EXPRESS); Installed the following extensions:
4. Run the SVA config wizard again and registered vCenter, vShield Manager and ePO without any issue;
5. Under System Tree, still can't find the MOVE SVA host after waiting for some time and doing a few times of Refresh;
6. I opened a EICAR text file that I saved on a testing server [ right after I unregistered MOVE SVA from the vShiled Manager and vCenter] and it got deleted right away. This approves that ePO and SVA is doing its job to clean up the testing virus file;
7. I did a reboot of the ePO server, no difference;
Right now, I have no where to go......
what do you have under lost and found?
mybe the problem is because it's in evaluation mode
do you see it under detected system?
With the screenshot I uploaded, there is no "Detected System" category.