2 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2012 3:25 AM by vinaikumar1

EPO All system last contact query

Hi ,

I am trying to create a query to pull lastcontact details from EPO 4.5.

Once I run the query it gives me the data for 4laks data list, all the data is duplicate with same System name, lastcommunication.

My domain has only 200+ server and clients, and its prity strange to see Huge no of data.

There are No duplicates found in EPO.

kindly Advise,

Thanks In advance,

• 1. Re: EPO All system last contact query
          Hemant Koli

Hello vinaikumar1

Can you please attached the screen shot(step by step) of the query you are trying to create???

OR

You can try to create the query as mentioned in attached Doc.

Message was edited by: hemantk on 5/21/12 2:46:00 AM CDT
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: EPO All system last contact query

Hello Hemant,

Thank you very much for the Suggestion,

Suggested Document helped me to create a Query, I think my previous Query had unwanted columns placed because of this I was getting the duplicate entries.

Now I added the exactly required columns, now I am able to get the correct data 

Last Communication

System NameAssignment Path (deprecated)DAT VersionEngine Version (VirusScan Enterprise)Engine (x64) Version (VirusScan Enterprise)Agent Version (deprecated)Product Version (VirusScan Enterprise)Hotfix/Patch Version (VirusScan Enterprise)Product Version (AntiSpyware)User NameIP AddressOS TypeProduct Version (GroupShield Exchange Reports)DAT Version (GroupShield Exchange Reports)Engine Version (GroupShield Exchange Reports)Agent GUID

Thanks your very much.....