7 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2012 12:53 AM by Pritish RSS

Validity of subscription

zoli62

How long does the subscription: until midnight of   annual period's closing  date or until midnight the day before annual period's closing date?

• 1. Re: Validity of subscription
          Pritish

Hi zoli62,

The Subscription usually lasts till midnight of the expiry date mentioned on your McAfee account.

If the expiry date for your McAfee software is say, April 22nd, 2012. Then the McAfee software may receive updates till the 12 in the midnight of the expiry date after which it will not be able to receive any updates and a Subscription expired banner will be displayed on your online console.

Regards

Pritish. P

• 2. Re: Validity of subscription
            zoli62

Hi Pritish!

Thank you for your response. Expiry date of my SaaS Endpoint Protection is April nineteenth, 2012. So this means that my own subsription does last today midnight ? Just one more question. From  Hungary in McAfee Webshop it is no possible renew the product. It is any different between buying or renewing? So if i will buy more licence, for a while i have two grant number at the same time.  Does this cause any problems?

Regards:

Zoli62

Message was edited by: zoli62 on 4/19/12 9:32:40 AM CEST
            • 3. Re: Validity of subscription
              Pritish

Hi Zoli62,

There will be no problems if you buy the new software with a different grant number under the same e-mail address in which you had/have the previous license.

If purchased under a new/different e-mail address then it becomes a problem when the software tries to update as the McAfee software installed on your computer is tied to the e-mail address from which it was downloaded and will look for updates only from the McAfee account under the former e-mail address.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 4. Re: Validity of subscription
                zoli62

Hi  Pritish!

Thak you for your response. In the meantime i have purchased licence one more year. I am satisfied with McAfee SaaS Endpoint Production.  It is the memory usage lower as at other antivir products, among those that i've already used.

Just one other question. Why is disabled in McAfee Webshop renewal with the same grant number from Hungary?

Regards:

Zoli62

on 4/20/12 10:36:53 AM CEST
                • 5. Re: Validity of subscription
                  Pritish

Hi Zoli62,

We are not really sure about why it is disabled.

I will give you a toll-free number for the McAfee Customer Service in UK. Please call that number and they will be in a better position to answer your question.

Please call the number 00800 1225 5624 to reach the UK Customer Service department.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 6. Re: Validity of subscription
                    zoli62

Hi Pritish!

Thank you for your response, it is in progress.

• 7. Re: Validity of subscription
                      Pritish

Hi Zoli62,

You are welcome.

Please feel free to contact us for any issues with McAfee software.

Regards

Pritish P.