2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2012 2:58 AM by doubstar

mwgw 7.x cluster

Hi,

i have a question about mwgw 7.x which are in a HA mode.

Example:

ClusterAddress = 192.168.2.200

wgw1 = 192.168.2.201 

wgw2 = 192.168.2.202

Is it possible to setup the GUI access for these appliances which only must be reachable via the cluster address ?

Thank you very much,

Br,

--S

• 1. Re: mwgw 7.x cluster
          Regis

I do have a "cluster" in which I share policy across multiple devices, but we don't use a VIP. (I do the poor man's load balancing by way of proxy PAC logic.).

When I connect to the "wrong" box I get a message "Another tomcat is already attached to this cluster. Please log on to that one. " and a link to it, where I suppose cluster master will answer.  I'm on 7.1.6.1

I'm not sure that answers any question you asked, but I figured there may be some value in describing behavior in another working setup.

• 2. Re: mwgw 7.x cluster

Hi Regis,

Thank you for your reply.

wgw2 is attached to wgw1.

Actualy this where i am looking for, maybe i was a bitt to short in question.

I open de wgw UserInterface through wgw1 url, for example: https://wgw1host:4712/Konfigurator/request, this represents me the cluster for boths appliances wgw1 and wgw2. 

when i go Configuration/Appliances is see the tree:

- Appliances (Cluster)
            - wgw1

- wgw2

my question is is it possible to setup the Cluster IP-address to open de UI instead of wgw1 url ?