Got this message:
Bulletin Content — Data and Endpoint Protection
Week Ending April 12, 2012
1. Apr 09 2012 VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 Patch 1 Hotfix 735512 Now Available
2. Apr 10 2012 Security Content Ver. Update 4298 for HIPs Now Available
3. Apr 12 2012 McAfee Security for Mac/VirusScan for Mac 1.1/9.1 HF727444 Now Available
4. Apr 12 2012 Endpoint Encryption for PC and Manager 5.1.x EOL
5. Apr 12 2012 Microsoft Patch Tuesday Briefing Available
1. Apr 9 2012
VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 Patch 1 Hotfix 735512 Now AvailableVirusScan Enterprise 8.8 Patch 1 Hotfix 735512 is now available. This release includes resolutions to the following issues:
To see a list of post-release known issues and download Hotfix 735512, see KB75007:
But on this link:http://www.mcafee.com/us/downloads/downloads.aspx I can't find this patch. Has it been removed ?
HF are generally not available through the product download page, either they are public, like the one above (I think you can find it here too: mysupport.mcafee.com, haven't checked) or they are not public and have to be requested through McAfee support.