First of all let me know you EEPC version, And please post screen shot of error message if any.
A few thoughts...
- Have any of the users logged on through EEPC? If not, enter the initial password first (default is 12345)
- Duplicate or very similar system names?
- If you remove the user in ePO, are they added again using EE:ALDU functionality?
We have a set of users that are allowed to login to all laptops at the EEPC preboot screen. They are defined in ePO under the group users tab for those systems.
Additionally we other users of the laptops being added by the EE:ALDUtag. In order for those users to be able to login at the EEPC preboot screen we have to follow these steps:
1. login as that user at the Windows screen.
2. wait until the MfeEpe log indicates that the user library has been updated for that specific username. The line in the log looks something like this:
userLib: user username(68CBB6F1A281914EA59FD59732016CC7) successfully added
After you see that entry in the log that user will be able to login at theEEPC screen. I believe the time it takes to get the user added after logging in at Windows is related to the policy enforcement interval.