1 2 Previous Next 11 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2012 11:53 PM by Pritish

can not log to admin console

smalldog

Hi All, i can use account registered with mcafee to login SecurityCenter but on local computer use Admin console i can not login (the email address and / or password you entered invalid). Could you help me? Thanks!

• 1. Re: can not log to admin console
          Pritish

Hi smalldog,

I have read your post.

Please let us know if you have created a Group Administrator on your online console?

This login will work only for the Group Administrators.

However, you can add group administrators for certain groups and they shall have very limited rights to manage the computers under their group only.

To add a group administrator please follow the below steps.

1. Open the page www.mcafeesaas.com

2. Click login on the top right corner and enter the email address and password and login

3. On the top, you shall find a tab that says my account, place your mouse pointer on that tab

4. You shall get a option like add group administrator

5. Click on that and proceed with the online instructions

6. Once you have created Group admins then you can try loging in with the ID and password for the group admin in the Security center.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 2. Re: can not log to admin console
            smalldog

Hi Pritish, i did like you told but when i add groups so see "The email address you have entered already exists in the system. Please enter a different email address." but in group administrators i don't see anything administrator admin. So should i create new account to administrator? Thanks for your support!

• 3. Re: can not log to admin console
              smalldog

I added new account to Group Administrators but still can not login from local admin.

• 4. Re: can not log to admin console
                Pritish

Hi Smalldog,

Could you please PM me your e-mail address under which your McAfee account is registered and/or your Grant number.

This could you be useful in researching your online console from our end.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 5. Re: can not log to admin console
                  smalldog

Hi Pritish, i sent you my grantnumber. Did you check it? Thanks!

• 6. Re: can not log to admin console
                    Pritish

Hi Smalldog,

I have researched on your issue and I see that you have created a new Group Admin.

Please let me know when you login into the McAfee security center on your computer which e-mail address do you use. The e-mail address under which you have registered your McAfee software or the e-mail address under which you have created the Group Admin.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 7. Re: can not log to admin console
                      smalldog

I'm using support@xxx.com that registered with McAfee software and login successful to Security Center. In new group admin i can not add email address support@xxx.com to this because (The email address you have entered already exists in the system. Please enter a different email address.). So i add new email address quantri@xxx.com to this new group but still can not log in by Admin Console from PC. Thanks for your support!

• 8. Re: can not log to admin console
                        Pritish

HI smalldog,

Please use the e-mail address quantri@xxx.com to login into the Admin Console on the McAfee Security center on the Computer.

If you still face issues please call us directly and we will get an Technical agent take remote access of your computer and fix the issue for you.

Please let us know the Country/Region that you live in so that I could give you a toll-free number for you to call us directly.

Regards

Pritish P.

• 9. Re: can not log to admin console
                          Pritish

Hi Smalldog,

For your issue, please check if you have any Special characters in the password that you use to login into the Admin Console in the McAfee Security center.

If yes, please create a password with no special characters and then try to login.

Regards

Pritish P.

1 2 Previous Next