4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2012 12:22 PM by sliedl

hola

buenas tardes

por que no puedo conectarme a Skype desde que instale el firewall enterprise, ya le di acceso a los puerto 80 y443

Favor ayudar

• 1. Re: hola
          sliedl

Qué?  No español.

Sorry.

Can you write your question en ingles?

• 2. Re: hola
            Peter M

good afternoon

because I can not connect to Skype to install the enterprise firewall, and gave him access to port 80 y443

Please help

Per Google Translate

• 3. Re: hola
              gooru4speed

Regarding Google Translator sucks, I'll try to do my best to translate my latin colleague:

"Since I installed Mcafee Enterprise Firewall I cannot connect to Skype. I've already opened 80 and 443 TCP Ports. Please help"

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: hola
                sliedl

Ah yes ok, 'Since I installed the firewall...' makes more sense.

I thought "I could not connect to Skype to install the firewall" was a bit off.  I had GTranslated his question but it did not make sense to me.

If you make a new application on TCP ports 80 and 443 Skype will work.  It will not work through the HTTP application, as it does not pass port 443 traffic (the SSL/TLS application passes port 443, but that will not pass Skype either I don't believe, since it's not true HTTPS).

1 of 1 people found this helpful