Please follow the given instructions to get this issue resolved.
We need to download some beta dat files to run a complete scan on the computer.
• Create a folder in the root drive [C:] with the name “Scan” and download the zip file which has the “scan.exe” from the below link:
• Then download another zip file which has the latest “Beta Dat” files from the below link:
http://vil.nai.com/vil/virus-4d.aspx [Please select the file with the name “avvwin_netware_betadat.zip”]
• Once the zip files downloaded, extract the “vscl-w32-6.0.1-l.zip” in the scan folder.
• Then extract the “avvwin_netware_betadat.zip” in the same folder.
• Move the files from the “vscl-w32-6.0.1-l” to the scan folder.
• Then move the files from “avvwin_netware_betadat” to the same scanfolder.
NOTE: Please click on “Replace all” to replace the old dat files to thenew one.
• Once the files extracted, follow the steps below to create a batch file to run the Command-line scan:
• Open a notepad and copy the command given below:
c:\scan\scan.exe/clean /all /adl /program /winmem /unzip /report c:\scan\scan-rpt.txt/rptall
• Save the notepad in the root drive [C:] with the name and extension as“Scan.bat”
Execute the scan in safe mode with command prompt:
Boot the computer in the safe with command prompt by tapping the F8 keywhile restarting the computer and selecting safe mode with command prompt in the advanced boot menu.
• Type the commands given below to start the SDAT scan:
Type cd\ and press enter.
Then type C:\Scan.bat and press enter.
• It will start the scan will take approximately 2-3 hours to complete the scan.
If still the issue persists, please provide us your client's contact details and his convenient time in the private message to reach. We would reach him to resolve this issue asap.
Ravi Shankar. R
thanks for your answer apply the solution on the client and inform you.