1 of 1 people found this helpful
Hi kao, this can be due to a server extension corruption after upgrading ePO to patch 7. Perhaps you can try to compare your epo's extensions list after and before upgrade so you can see which one could fail.
Re-applied Patch 7 and experienced the same behaviour as before. This time I spent more time investigating...
Normally I use Internet Explorer 9 to access the EPO website. When using IE 9, no dashboards were displayed. I then tried using IE 7 and lo-and-behold, dashboards were displayed. That narrowed it down to a browser issue. Got everyone using IE 9 to clear all browser state info (eg. cookies, cache, etc) and then revisit EPO site... dashboards were back.
Some state information that IE 9 was storing was preventing the display of dashboards after the v4.0 P4 to P7 upgrade. Clearing IE 9 state fixed problem. Interesting that the problem did not occur with IE 7.
Thank you to ulyses31 for their helpful post and to everyone who took the time to read and consider my problem.