1. Did you ever have another AV installed? If so you need to have removed it via its own removal tool
2. Call customer service there maybe another reason such as proxy servers involved and they can help you.
Do you still have issues in activating your McAfee programs . If so , Please logon to http://www.mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard and try activating your total protection . Upon successful card redemption, click Download to install your product
Hi timinbrunswick, I would suggest to call the support team so that they could check the issue for you and walk you through with the steps.
1-800-937-2237 is there contact number. Good luck.
Please let me know the following information so that I can help you out on this issue :
- What is the Operating system you are using ? (Windows XP / Vista / 7)
- What is the type of internet connection you have ? (DSL / Cable / Wireless)
- How old is your computer ?
I thought your link http://www.mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard will help me in solving my issue with activating my anti virus plus but to my suprise it says
You've entered an invalid registration number. Please check the registration number and try again.
What the hell is going on with McFee??!!! I have a purchase bill, I have a genuine product then how come the key is invalid???? I have tried it 4 times and double checked my typed key and still that message !!!