4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2012 6:33 AM by dipsrana

Show Old date while boot MAC Book with USB

dipsrana

Dear All,

First i have deployed the EEMAC on the MAC OS X LION OS but user upgrade os from the WEB and system  keep restarting once user enter user name and password of EEMAC.

So i try to perform E.Boot on the MAC OS but when I plug the EETech USB in the machine, it show me old date 01-01-2001,

can you please let me know why this is happen?

also any option to change the data of MAC while boot the machine trough EETech.

Thanks,

Dipen

• 1. Re: Show Old date while boot MAC Book with USB

I am guessing the system clock got changed somehow - I'm not a Mac guru though, and you don't mention exactly what model, so it's hard to say how to fix it.

Your support desk though can get you an EETech code for any date you like, if that's what you are looking for? Get them to email me and I'll create one for you.

• 2. Re: Show Old date while boot MAC Book with USB
            dipsrana

Hi Simon,

Thanks for revert back to me.

Please find the MAC machine model no. & configuration.

MacBook Pro 13” Dual-Core i7
            2.7GHz/4GB/500GB/HD Graphics/SD

See the problem is once user upgrade the MAC OS from 10.7.1 OSx Lion to 10.7.2, then MAC Book keep restarting after enter the McAfee PBA username & password.

for that any solution available apart from E.Boot.

I have performed the E.Boot entering the Old Date authorization code but the same situaltion.

When i try to reinstall the MAC OS using recovery HDD. it will not find the original HDD and i m not able to install MAC OS on that machine.

Message was edited by: dipsrana on 1/16/12 5:45:34 AM CST
            • 3. Re: Show Old date while boot MAC Book with USB

What version of EEMac are you using? 1.0 has some known issues - for example https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB71883

Sounds like there's something wrong with your hardware though if your recovery CD does not work. Maybe your CMOS battery is bad?

• 4. Re: Show Old date while boot MAC Book with USB
                dipsrana

Hi Simon,

We are using EEMAC 1.1 version to encrypt the MAC Book HDD.

But unfortunately user upgrade OS from the WEB and chnage some setting in the BIOS (EFI) that's why MAC Book keep restarting after enter username & password.

We tried E.Boot but no success (if you know any other way to resolve this issue please let me know).

Also try to install a MAC OS on  MAC Book, but not able install MAC os (10.7.1 OS x Lion) on MAC Book, As HDD is not able to detect after full encryption.

Message was edited by: dipsrana on 1/19/12 6:33:27 AM CST

Message was edited by: dipsrana on 1/19/12 6:33:59 AM CST