7 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2012 4:18 AM by metalhead

ePO 4.6 Software Product List Download Failure: Issue with Certificate

This is a new ePO 4.6 install on Windows 2008 R2 standard, SQL database is on a separate server.

Server Task Log details for task "Download Software Product List"

1/10/12 9:13:02 AM  Started: Download Software Product List 

1/10/12 9:13:03 AM  Downloading file D:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\DB\licensed_products_list.xml.tmp. 

1/10/12 9:13:03 AM  Downloading file D:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\DB\trial_products_list.xml.tmp. 

1/10/12 9:13:03 AM  Failed to download file D:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\DB\licensed_products_list.xml.tmp. There was a connection error: Issue with the certificate (12175). 

1/10/12 9:13:03 AM  Failed to download file D:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\EPOLIC~1\DB\trial_products_list.xml.tmp. There was a connection error: Issue with the certificate (12175). 

1/10/12 9:13:03 AM  Failed to connect to the Software Catalog server. 

1/10/12 9:13:03 AM  Completed: Download Software Product List (Failed to download the products list due to "Failed to connect to the Software Catalog server.")

I've seen a couple other posts (https://community.mcafee.com/thread/38371?start=10&tstart=0) that make mention of this but no resolution is listed.  Per the previous discussion, I have found the ValiCert Class 3 Policy Validation Authority certificate and I have imported it into the Trusted Root Certification Authorities certificate container on the server running ePO, but I still get the same result when running the task Download Software Product List.  Can someone give me some direction on where to go next?

My Update Master Repository task is running successfully each hour.  I've confirmed the DAT file in the repository has updated the last couple days since I've had ePO v4.6 running.

Thanks,

Jim