2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2012 10:24 PM by pusaqall

Extend (update) subscription

Extend subscription with new product key

Hello,

I have a question about renew/replace Total Protection subscription.  If this has been discussed in another post, please direct me to that post. 

I currently have 2011 Total Protection 3-licence.  It is installed on 3 computers.  The subscription is expiring in 2 weeks.  The McAfee website only has the option to Renew online.  However I purchased a 2012 Total Protection CD with new Product Key.  So how do I replace the current subscription with the new one? 

It looks like the only option I can think of is to uninstall the current McAfee and install the newer version from the CD; then activate with the new product key?  And do I have to do this for each of the 3 computers?

Should be able to manage current subscriptions and append a like product key to an existing one, have it extend life by the term of the key. (used o be able to easily do this before site redesgned.) Found a clunky way to do about 6 mo ago for different account, have other customers unable to do this now, can not find it anymore either.

Thank you.