6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2012 3:47 AM by JoeBidgood

Unable to export report to email on EPO 4.5

nikoloz

Hi All,

I am trying to automate a report and send it via email but I keep getting an error. It doesn't matter what query I run, it always comes back with this message:

When I manually run a query:

Export to email results:

Export information: Could not export to email (DLP: Daily Report Events by Severity) due to an unexpected error sending the email.

When I automate it:

1/5/12 11:38:04 AM Started: Run Query
      1/5/12 11:38:04 AM

Completed: Run Query (The query 'DLP: Daily Report Events by Severity' was run as a scheduled command

or part of a scheduled command chain. )

1/5/12 11:38:04 AM Started: Email File - user1@something.com
      1/5/12 11:38:05 AM

Failed: Email File was unsuccessful due to an unknown error. The message could not be sent because

a connection could not be established with the SMTP server.

1/5/12 11:38:05 AM

Test Report Sending (Email File was unsuccessful due to an unknown error. The message could not be sent

because a connection could not be established

with the SMTP server.)

When I`m traing to test connection from ePO Server->Menu->Configuration->Server Settings->Email Server it comes back with this message:

A connection could not be established to port 25 on the host smtp.bog.ge. 

I have correctly configured our email server. 2 days ago it was working without any problem. Sending problem the reports via email I have since yesterday (03-jan-2012). I have changed nothing on ePO and email server.

any ideas?

Message was edited by: nikoloz on 1/5/12 2:01:25 AM CST

on 1/5/12 2:01:43 AM CST