Something's definitely interfering with SMTP traffic, by the sound of it. Maybe a firewall, or VSE port blocking rule? Can you telnet to the SMTP server on 25 from the ePO server itself?
Yes, I can telnet to the SMTP server on 25 from the ePO server.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Is VSE on the ePO server? If so, check the access protection logs - have any of the rules been triggered?
I am using the VMware virtual machine for server. I do not have VirusScan Enterprise or other anti viruses on the virtual server. I am using into enterprise the Symantec Endpoint Protection as antivirus.
The SMTP server is working, because I can send the email from CMD, using standart SMTP commands:
Telnet to the server via port 25.
1. Key in “EHLO example.com” and hit enter.
2. Key in “MAIL FROM: email@example.com”and hit enter.
3. Key in “RCPT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org”and hit enter.
4. Key in “DATA” and hit enter.
5. Key in your message body and hit enter.
6. Key in ” . ” and press enter.
Have you any ideas?
I fixed it.
Inside of enterprise we have two hubs: One of my sysadmin disabled access for ePO on one of this hubs, that`s why I had a problem.
Thank you Mr. Joe
Glad it's fixed now - I didn't really do anything though