2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2012 3:28 AM by KatherineYH Hayes

How to block freeride popups?

How do I block freeridegames from popping up?  I have tried to delete Freeride from my HP windows 2010 and get an error code ox80004002.  I don't know where this came from, I'm usually pretty careful.  I don't have time for this nonsense.  Please help!

• 1. Re: How to block freeride popups?
          Peacekeeper

You mean www.freeridegames.com? That site is Mcafee secured so i assume if you downloaded a game you now get nag ads. You can ask them how I assume they have  contact details

To block depends if they have installed a program on your PC maybe restore back to before you went there. Try deleting the program in safe mode those are some ways.

• 2. Re: How to block freeride popups?

The 'Free Ride Games' player should be disabled before starting the uninstall process. To disable

the 'Free Ride Games' player, simply right click on the 'Free Ride Games' icon, then click the "Exit" button.

(The icon is displayed on the notification bar tray next to the system time). Now you are ready to uninstall the 'Free Ride Games' player just like any other program. http://imagicon.info/cat/5-73/vbulletin-smile.gif

1. Click on windows 'Start' Button -> Settings -> Control Panel.

2. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.

3. Select "Free Ride Games player" and press on the remove button.

4. Select the "Remove All option" to delete all Free Ride Games’ games and the 'Free Ride Games' player from your computer.

5. If you get a message to close all web pages.

Please close all 'Free Ride Games' web pages and press the "Retry" button.

6. In rare cases another message will pop up asking you to close the 'Free Ride Games' player.

If you encountered this message, please follow the instructions below:

1. Open "Task manager".

2. Select the processes tab.

3. Search for "GPlayer.exe" process.

4. Click it, and click on the "End Task" button.

Message was edited by: katherineyh on 2/23/12 3:28:15 AM CST