You can download the McAfee removal tool from the below link.
Download and run MCPR.exe
- Download the removal tool from http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe.
- Click Save, and save the file to a folder on your computer.
- Navigate to the folder where the file was saved.
- Ensure that all McAfee windows are closed.
- Double-click MCPR.exe to run the removal tool.
NOTE: Windows Vista users must right-click MCPR.exe and select Run as Administrator.
- Restart your computer after receiving the message CleanUp Successful.
Your McAfee product will not be fully removed until the system is restarted.
If you still having some issue with Shockwave/ Flash go to http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ and re-install both flash Player and Shockwave
Thank you so much! Removing McAfee through Control Panel/Program and Features was somehow interfering with Shockwave and I wasn't able to download it again because Shockwave has to be working to click on the Download button on the Adobe website.
The removal tool MCPR.exe worked perfectly and Shockwave is still operating. Again, thank you so much!