8 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2012 3:58 AM by metalhead

    Mcafee epo 4.6 Login screen error


      I had Mcafee epo 4.5 with patch 1 on my server. i took the database backup using "osql command" and uninstalled the epo. later i installed the EPO 4.6 with existing sql database after installation i restored the previous database using "osql command" and replaced the following folders with epo 4.5 folders

      • D:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\SERVER
      • D:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\SOFTWARE
      • D:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\DB\KEYSTORE
      • D:\Program Files\McAfee\ePolicy Orchestrator\APACHE2\CONF

       

      After the above steps when i launch EPO 4.6 i am receiving the below error

       

      DataChannel - Dependency scheduler had initialization error 

      LYNXSHLD1510 - Dependency EPOCore had initialization error 

      AvertAlerts - Dependency scheduler had initialization error 

      LYNXSHLDPARSER - Dependency core had initialization error 

      GSD7REPORTS - Dependency core had initialization error 

      VSEMAS850000 - Dependency VIRUSCAN8600 had initialization error 

      issue - Dependency rs had initialization error 

      VIRUSCANREPORTS - Dependency CommonEvents had initialization error 

      rsd - Dependency Notifications had initialization error 

      GSE7REPORTS - Dependency GROUPSHD7000 had initialization error 

      Notifications - Dependency response had initialization error 

      VSCANMAC8610 - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      VIREXREPORTS - Dependency core had initialization error 

      remote - Dependency core had initialization error 

      SITEADV_1500 - Dependency EPOCore had initialization error 

      epolicensing - Dependency console had initialization error 

      epoMigration - Dependency AgentMgmt had initialization error 

      Countermeasures - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      EPOCore - Dependency ldap had initialization error 

      SITEADVMETA - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      response - Dependency scheduler had initialization error 

      help - Dependency core had initialization error 

      SMDWIN__7000 - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      aramid - Dependency CommonEvents had initialization error 

      AgentMgmt - Dependency RepositoryMgmt had initialization error 

      GROUPSHD7000 - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      report - Dependency scheduler had initialization error 

      InstallHelper - Dependency core had initialization error 

      SIARevocation - Dependency RepositoryMgmt had initialization error 

      EPOAGENTMETA - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      scheduler - Dependency console had initialization error 

      SoftwareMgmt - Dependency response had initialization error 

      ComputerMgmt - Dependency ldap had initialization error 

      PolicyMgmt - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      VIRUSCAN8700 - Dependency EPOCore had initialization error 

      VSEMAS870000 - Dependency VIRUSCAN8700 had initialization error 

      console - Dependency core had initialization error 

      ldap - Dependency rs had initialization error 

      VIRUSCAN8600 - Dependency EPOCore had initialization error 

      PostInstallXP - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      rs - Dependency console had initialization error 

      RepositoryMgmt - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

      core - Error creating bean with name 'core.ext.taskGlobals' defined in URL [jndi:/localhost/core/WEB-INF/beans.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: The following extensions are in a partially installed state: [GuidedConfig:, report:, SIARevocation:, SoftwareMgmt:] 

      CommonEvents - Dependency ComputerMgmt had initialization error 

       

      Please provide the solution for this