Please check if you have your web browser given full access under program permission , & if the BBC programs uses any application, also check its permission under the list here;
- Double-click the M icon in your taskbar.
- Select the Web and Email Protection drawer.
- Click the Firewall Link.
- Select the Program Permissions drawer.
NOTE: 2011 customers will open the Internet Connections for Programs drawer.
- Scroll to the bottom and check if you have IE and any applications for BBC (If its there) given full Access. Yuu can also check the access for any media players from this location
- If not , click on the Add button
- Click Browse and locate the file you want to add.
- Click the application to highlight it and select Open.
- Set the access type you want using the provided options in the Access drop down menu.
- Click Save.
- Close SecurityCenter.
Then check the status of the connection to your media player