3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2011 4:39 AM by rackroyd

Groupshield epo report

msimard

There is a groupshield report that give the ammount of scan message in a day ant the average time it took. I would like to have a report on the same thing but on a monthly basis.

I know there is not a pre-made querry for that, but is it possible to get the info ( if it's there ) from the DB using a sql querry ?

thanks.

• 1. Re: Groupshield epo report
          rackroyd

Maybe i misunderstand but if all you want is to change the time it should just be a case of duplicating that report and modfiying the time frame from  one day to one month in the copy ?

Rgds,

Rob.

• 2. Re: Groupshield epo report
            msimard

No , if i try to modify the filter on that query, i dont have the option to change the time frame. It's the same problem with sharepoint. The query is called  " number of message and average treatement time for the day". ( something like that )

So i just wanted to know, since there is no pre-made query for this, if it's possible to make custom query to run ?

I also wander if it keep a backlog of value it that table of if it ovewrite the value each day ?

any thought ?

thanks

max

• 3. Re: Groupshield epo report
              rackroyd

Doesn't seem to be possible with the GSE stats i'm afraid. I may be wrong but it looks like only a days-worth statistics is maintained.

The data is driven from the GSEStatsview table in the DB, presumably this is somehow refreshed daily automatically.

You could still run the query daily and export the results. That query run can then automated as part of a server task.

Rgds,

Rob.