1 2 Previous Next 10 Replies Latest reply on Nov 28, 2011 2:50 PM by pammirab

Demande d'aide suite à virus

Bonjour,

J'ai des problèmes de virus depuis 1 semaine, Stinger et Malwarebyte ont permis de stabiliser la situation, mais depuis, j'ai régulièrement des accès sortants sur internet vers des sites dangereux qui sont bloqué. De plus quand j'utilise internet explorer ou Firefox, il n'ouvre pas les sites que je demande mais me fait passer par des sites autres.

Je suis sur qu'il y a encore un problème, mais ni MacAffee total protection, ni stinger, ni Malwarebyte ne me dit quoi, ni ne le supprime.

Le programme qui tente de communiquer avec l'extérieur est mcsvhost (qui je crois est un programme de MacAffe), ou iexplore

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider ?

Merci

• 1. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus

Hello,

I got  a Trojan.fake alert a week ago.

Mc affee didn't stop it. Malware Malwarebytes have succeeded in stabilizing the system but we often have this message:

Malware stopped a dangerous connexion, IP 64.120.141.165; type: outgoing; process: often iexplore.exe, one time suchost.exe.

Malware log said: IP-blocked (type : outgoing, port: (for example)49 210, process: mcsvhost.exe, or firefox, or iexplore).

at the same time, google researches are redirected to unknown websites.

I read the mc affee file "mcsvhost.exe" can be infected.

Has someone succeeded to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Hugues

• 2. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus
            Peacekeeper

What was the name of the  virus? Did you use the fake alert stinger or the normal stinger?

Try running Mcafee in safe mode. Also have you a restore point prior to the infection maybe that will help?

Moving this tio Top threats forum

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus

Hi

We don't know the virus name

We used the normal stinger

We tried MacAffee in safe mode and Malwarebyte too

But we haven't got any restore point prior to the problem

Thank you for your answer

Hugues

• 4. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus

I use the fake alert stinger today.

He detects nothing

• 5. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus
                  Peacekeeper

OK will ask a lab tech to have a read

• 6. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus

Thanks Tony !

Hello Hugues,

Thanks for your follow up !

It is possible that there are more than a malware in your system. In attempt to help you with this issue, we suggest you to run the McAfee GetSusp tool, which is available here. McAfee GetSusp will perform a scan in your system and will upload any suspicious files found in the system to our analysis. Please add your email address under Preferences|Customer Information section once you have this tool downloaded to your computer, so we will be able to keep you posted.

Once it's been uploaded for analysis, kindly let us know and we will be glad to help you on investigate further.

Hope this helps !

Patty

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    • 7. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus

Hello Patty

Thank you for your help

I have done what you wrote

6 suspicious files have been detected

suspicious samples have been delivered to McAffee LAbs

I hope you receive the rapport

I'm waiting for your answer

Hugues

• 8. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus

What I receive in my mailbox

SR Number               Creation Date                WorkItem ID        Machine Name           

=========               ==============               ===========        ===========            

None specified          11/24/2011 11:56:13 AM       347578             PC-DE-GAEL             

File Name                           Findings                            Detection                           Type                               

---------                           --------                            ---------                           ----                               

facehi.dl_                          not_detected                        Unknown                            

facerec.dl_                         not_detected                        Unknown                            

googledesktop.ex_                   not_detected                        Unknown                            

smartfacevcp.dl_                    not_detected                        Unknown                            

smartfacevctrl.dl_                  not_detected                        Unknown                            

smartfacevlogon.dl_                 not_detected                        Unknown                            

In the event that the files are not listed as known threats, the submission will be forwarded to a McAfee Labs Researcher for further analysis. You will be contacted by McAfee Labs through email with the results of that analysis.

• 9. Re: Demande d'aide suite à virus

Hello Hugues,

Thank you for your follow up ! The files you submitted will be reviewed and we will let you know of any updates.

Best Regards,

Patty

1 2 Previous Next