Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
1979 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2011 10:38 AM by okv RSS
rumpl1452 Newcomer 3 posts since
Nov 18, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 18, 2011 12:42 PM

Need Rule to Move spam from Junk E-mail folder to McAfee Anti-Spam folder

I have a PC with the Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit operating system; the office automation suite is Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (Outlook 2010 is the email program) and the Internet security suite is McAfee Internet Security 2012 (McAfee Anti-Spam version 12, build 12.0.292, content version 4043, engine version 2.2.0.9286).

When I open Outlook 2012, 99% of spam e-mail ends up in the Outlook 2012 Junk E-mail folder rather than the McAfee Anti-Spam folder.  I would like to know how to create an Outlook 2012 RULE to move any and all e-mail that is in the Outlook 2012 Junk E-mail folder to the McAfee Anti-Spam folder.

Thanks in advance for any assistance that can be provided.

• k3tg Veteran 869 posts since
    May 22, 2007

Try this

Open MS - outlook - click on help - About Microsoft outlook- Click disabled items and then check if McAfee Anti-Spam is disabled. If yes then please enable. After completing this check to see if spam emails are moved directly to the McAfee Antis Spam folder or not

Let us know if this resolves your issue

Tom K3TG

Volunteer Moderator
  • okv McAfee Employee 92 posts since
    Mar 22, 2010

On your Outlook Home ribbon press on Junk/Junk E-mail options( it is in the same group as Delete) , than set: No Automatic filtering. Outlook junk redirection has priority over third-party plug-ins.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points