Moved into SiteAdvisor Enterprise for attention
I will suggest you to post the complete agent log file.
Make sure that machine is matching the criteria as per the installation guide.
• Windows XP Professional, 32-bit and 64-bit, Service Pack 2 or higher
• Windows Server 2003 Enterprise, Service Pack 2
• Windows Server 2003 Standard, Service Pack 2
• Windows Server 2003 Web, Service Pack 2
• Windows Vista, all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit versions, Service Pack 1 or later
• Windows Server 2008, 32-bit and 64-bit versions, Service Pack 1 or later
• Windows 7, all editions, 32-bit and 64-bit versions
• Windows Server 2008 R2
As such there shouldn't be any problem shown on WIn7-64 bit machine.
Can you please make sure that there is no entry of SAE present in "c:\Program Files(x86\McAfee\SiteAdvisor Enterprise\" and registry "HKLM\Software\McAfee\SiteAdvisor Enterprise\" and "HKLM\Software\Network Associates\ePolicy Orchestrator\Application Plugins\SITEADV_3500\"
Also, do you see any "McAfee SiteAdvisor Enterpise Service" under services.msc?
If you see them, can you please delete tjhem, restart the machine and then try to install SAE 3.5.
Let us know