0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2011 5:45 AM by SergeM

Audit log... less than complete...

SergeM

Hi,

Before creating this thread, I tried searching if there was a similar question but didn't find anything usefull.

It seems to me that the audit log is somehow less than complete, or useful.

Case in hand, I find we have several systems with a specific tag used to tell ePO not to install some software.  In this case the presence of the tag doesn't make obvious sense, so I try to find out who applied the tag and when so I can ask them why...

I check the audit log and all I can find is "epo-user", "applied tag XXX on 1 system" about a month ago...  but it is not possible to check on which system the tag was applied...  So it's not possible to verify if that's the event I was looking for.

Am I the only one (or one of the very few) to (try to) use the audit logs ?

Am I the only one (or one of the very few) to find it not really useful, or less than complete ?

Am I missing something ?

We're managing +10000 machines here in 1200 different locations, so it's easy to lose sight of what's happening where, why (and when)...

Serge