4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 30, 2011 5:09 AM by David!

SQL Query:  List rogue sensors

joeleisenlipz gave me a query to list all superagents, I've been looking around and was wondering if anyone had a similar query to list all rogue sensors?

Superagent query:

Use [ePO4_EPO-01];
      SELECT LastUpdate, NodeName FROM EPOLeafNode WHERE SuperAgentRepo <> '0';

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: SQL Query:  List rogue sensors
          JoeBidgood

This is actually a queryable value (unlike the superagent value), so you can build a simple query in ePO - something like this:

New query

Select "rogue system sensors" as feature group and as result type - click Next:

Display results as Table- click Next:

Add any columns you like- click Next:

Configure any filters- click run, then save as required.

HTH -

Joe

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: SQL Query:  List rogue sensors

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I was really after an SQL query to do this, i'll keep poking around the tables and see if I can find anything

• 3. Re: SQL Query:  List rogue sensors
              JoeBidgood

Ah, OK - in your original thread about superagents you were looking for a way to do this from the console, so I assumed that the same applied here

If you want the raw SQL, then build the query in the query builder, and when you've got it the way you want it, use the "View SQL" option from the Actions menu.

HTH -

Joe

• 4. Re: SQL Query:  List rogue sensors

Originally I was trying to improve my reporting abilities inside the EPO itself, but after getting the SQL for superagent I'm hooked - I always have SMSS open and our intranet is heavily SQL based.

I have never actually spotted the View SQL action, but that is going to come in handy so much, I really appreciate it.