2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 27, 2011 7:34 AM by avl_adm

how to configure windows firewall to work properly ePO?

I am managing a EPO 4.5 running on a Windows 2008 server Enterprise 64 bits (non RC2).

When on theserver the windows firewall (Control panel:firewall.cpl) is enabled the clientscannot

connect to the server (McAfee Agent Status Monitor don'treceives data) and not is possible access via

web to de ePO interface, however when I dissable the windowsfirewall (Control panel:firewall.cpl) on the server all run correctly.

My problem is that clients cannot connect to the server (McAfee Agent Status Monitor doesn’treceive data) and it isn’t possible to access by web to the EPO interface.

However, works fine when all when I dissable the windows firewall (Control panel:firewall.cpl) on theserver.

I have verified the rules in "Windows Firewallwith Advanced Security" (MMC snap-in:WF.msc) and there are 8

rules thatallow the access to teh EPO (6) andFramework (2):

C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicyOrchestrator\Server\bin\tomcat5.exe (profile: public) TCP and UDP

C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicyOrchestrator\EventParser.exe (profile: public) TCP and UDP

C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\ePolicyOrchestrator\Apache2\bin\Apache.exe (profile: public) TCP and UDP

C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\CommonFramework\FrameworkService.exe

Could someone, please,  tellme how to configure windows firewall to work properly EPO?