Already working with support on this, but would appreciate any feedback form the community.
VSE 8.7 P4
MS Exchange 2007 on Windows 2008 R2
- When log files are copied from the Active to Passive mailbox exchange server, the CopyQueLength is backing up and slowing down the exchange server receiving the log files. As soon as the OAS is disabled, the CopyQueLength returns to normal.
- File/Folder/Process exclusions were setup as per McAfee and Microsoft recommendation and have been in place since April 2010.
- This just happened out of the blues last on Monday Sep 12, 2011.
- VSE was upgraded from 8.5 to 8.7 on Sep 1, 2011 on the affected server and no issues then.
- Support assisted with modifying the policies to add the exclusions to Low-Risk and High-Risk Processes, but this did not help
Please let me know if you experienced this problem and what was done to fix it.