- Click the Windows Orb, right-click Computer, and select Manage.
- If prompted, click Continue.
- Select Device Manager.
- Expand Sound, video, and game controllers.
- Double-click your video card.
- Select the Driver tab. Your Driver Version will be displayed here. Please let us know the version.
Also, open Internet explorer - click on Help - then click About Internet Explorer and let us know the version : and cipher strength -
Thank you for your prompt response Dinz:
Regarding internet explorer : The version is 9.0.8112.16421 update version 9.0.2 cipher strength 256
I try to use google chrome or fire fox but the browers are always shutdown when I try to que the quickclean.
Regarding the video card: This is a lap top. I do not see a reference to a video card or video card driver in the menu you listed (only audio) but I have a display adapter
Intel 945 express chipset family. the driver is igdkmd32.sys.
As I stated I have used Mcafee for years and only recently (within the last two weeks) has quickclean not initiated.
This issue seems unusual ; could you please update us with the specifications ;
McAfee security center
Aff id :
McAfee virus scan
McAfee Quick clean version :
Also , please run MVT from here : http://mvt.mcafee.com and provide us the session id