0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2011 11:54 PM by eelsasser

McAfee Web Gateway – In-Depth Technical Session at Focus 2011

Hello to all the McAfee Web Gateway users monitoring this list.

If you are planning on attending the McAfee FOCUS 2011 security conference this year, I would like to invite you to join our targeted in-depth sessions on the McAfee Web Gateway. We are planning a lot of content to present and, my favorite, we get to meet you in person and listen to your ideas. I think it will be very informative for everyone.

If you are not planning on attending, why not? You really can't miss it. This is going to be a very exciting conference. Every year I speak to attendees afterwards and they attest to the value of participating.

So instead of starting to sound like a forum spammer, just go to the FOCUS 2011 site and check it out.

McAfee Web Gateway – In-Depth Technical Session at Focus 2011

Join McAfee Web Gateway experts for an in-depth technical session at McAfee Focus 2011 this year. Learn how one large customer deployed Web Gateway v7 in record time. The technical administrator for this organization will share best practices and answer questions. McAfee Web Gateway experts will discuss authentication, monitoring, and troubleshooting and will help you get the most out of your Web Gateway deployment by sharing rules creation best practices and malware scanning options and controls. The session will conclude with a roadmap presentation and discussion, giving you the opportunity to share current challenges and thoughts on what you’d like to see in the future. This session will offer a unique opportunity to spend time with the Web Gateway experts and get all your questions answered.

For more information on Focus and this Targeted Group Meeting: 

http://www.mcafeefocus.com/focus2011/Default.aspx

I really look forward to seeing you there and please introduce yourself if we bump into each other. I'd love to meet you.