2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 13, 2011 1:48 AM by codeevo Branched from an earlier discussion.

Subscription issues

Hi im very sorry to jump on the end of this blog but im a new user to this blog and for some unknown reason i don't seem to be able to open a new blog up (go figure)

im having a rather stupid issue with McAfee i purchased a new laptop a few weeks ago and i have been running on my free trial for now i have recently received a couple of emails from McAfee one telling me my trial is about to expire and one offering me a discount on Internet security and as it was a reasonably cheap deal i went for it i made my payment with paypal and right at the end it brought up a page saying an error had occurred.

this in its self wouldn't be a problem had i not received an e mail from paypal saying payment made to McAfee and upon going in to my account information on their site it says i need to renew before my trial runs out. (ER i payed already?)

when i go in to my account information it show no record of me purchasing anything at all and just tells me i need to renew within 14 days.

please help as im not willing to make another payment to them in the vane hope that it might work next time.

many thanks