1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 7, 2011 9:34 AM by April Jacobs

ePo 4.5 not updating Tree from Active Directory

araczek

Hi all, HOPE you can help. Couple issues:

I have ePo 4.5 set up, been running for a while.  We recently  moved our network to another location and the whole IP address scheme changed also. Was browsing around today

to see what certain machines were not updating. Then I checked the ePo groups and noted systems not showing up in there. For instance in the Domain Controllers group

I found 2 domain controllers (old ones since demoted and removed). Tried a manual synch and no luck. The new  Domain Controllers don't show up. Active Directory structure

has not changed, OU's are the same as before.

Also many client machines are showing as 'unmanaged'. Ones that show as 'managed' are displaying the old IP address. Also note that in our environment we reimage mahines

(for deveopers) constantly so machine names and IP's change constantly. Last "funny thing" is SOME machines not showing in the tree ARE getting updates.

SO I AM TOTALLY STUMPED HERE. TOO MANY LOOSE ENDS TO TIE SOMETHING TOGETHER. 

Current Sync Settings for group:

Synch type: Active Directory

Synchronize: Systems Only (as a flat list)

Systems that exist elsewhere....: Move systems from their current tree location...(was Leave systems in their current...)

Active Directory Domain: Use registered LDAP Server (yes, AD server IS registered)

Container: ou=domain controllers , dc= (location was browsed to through ePo)

Push agent: Push agents to new systems

Agent: Force installation over one if it exists

When systems are deleted from the synch point: leave systems in their current location in the tree

No systems have a firewall turned on. No systems use "Access Protection".

Need anything else, net me know.