This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Try the below steps,
- Enable show hidden files & folders from folder options.
- open task manger ,end the process named mfp.exe,updateservice.exe.
- open c:\programfiles\ and delete the folder named internet content filter
- open the c:\program files\installsheild installation information\ folder.
- Now try to find the folder named 08A6E2a- .... and delete the folder
- Goto Add or Remove Programs or Program and Features to remove the McAfee Family Protection from that list
- Now restart the computer,
- check if you are able to go online , if issue persists execute the following command using the "command Prompt"
- If its XP , Click on Start >Run , If its vista or Windows 7 , Under Start Search Type "Run" and Make Right Click on "Cmd" from the Start Menu and Select "Run as Administrator"
- Now type this command without quotes "netsh winsock reset catalog" and Press Enter.
- Restart the computer and try to browse the website , you should be able to go online
Raja Gopalan S