- I install a new copy of Total Protection (been a customer for about 5 years) just before my copy is to expire
- The install program says it is removing other versions of McAfee
- 2 months later, I get a msg I have been expired for 2 months
- I install again, and a week later I get a message I have been expired for 2 months
- Support tells me to delete all cookies, etc. (this really sucks as all my passwords now are gone) and reinstall
- I install again.
- 2 months later I get a msg I have been expired for 4 months and must renew
Why can't McAfee get this corrected. This has been happening forever, and I am really sick of it. Clearly, the install program is not removing the old version properly and it is intefereing with the renewal reminder on the valid, licensed version.
Are you getting this renewal pop-up from McAfee installed on your computer or from your McAfee account?