3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2011 5:41 AM by JoeBidgood

ePO 4.5 Agent Handler Setting!

tony.lin

I have question about setting up Agent Handler, I tried install Agent Handler on one of our Windows 2003 Server. During install it pop up error said the Port 443 have used by other program. My question is what should I do withit? If we must need Agent Handler!

• 1. Re: ePO 4.5 Agent Handler Setting!

Hi tony.ac,

open a commandline on your server where you want to install a Agent Handler, write        netstat -n -o     and then look at the column where you see   TCP    local address:443   remote address:xxx PID is a talks any to your server over ssl, if you see the Remote address with :443 your server talks with another over ssl. Take a look at the PID and then open your Task Manager and change the view->columns and check PID (Process-ID). and then search it under the process tab, if you find the process, you find the programm where needs the Port 443.

Greets

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: ePO 4.5 Agent Handler Setting!
            tony.lin

When I tried install Agent Handler on the our Server, it popup said port 443 used by other program. and I use netstat -ano check PID it use by other program. Can I change AH setting? Can you recommand best way to get issue fix!

Thank a lot

• 3. Re: ePO 4.5 Agent Handler Setting!
              JoeBidgood

You can't change this just for one AH, no - the agent-to-server secure port value is used throughout ePO. If you need to change it you will have to change it everywhere.

It would probably be much, much easier to put the AH on a machine that is not using 443.

HTH -

Joe