Skip navigation
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
1145 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 23, 2011 7:47 AM by Dinz RSS
Valethar Newcomer 3 posts since
Jun 1, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 7, 2011 4:52 AM

Anti-spam destroys all incoming email.

Greetings,

Currently using Thunderbird 3.1.11 and the new update to McAfee that was pushed a few days ago. Anti-Spam is listed as version 11.5.

For some reason, this idiot thing is eating all of my email. Settings are on 'balanced', which is what it defaulted to. The settings also mention an anti-spam folder where spam is supposed to go when flagged, but there isn't one, and there's no information on where the hell it would be if there was.

Where's my mail?  I find it hard to believe that everything that I received was spam, especially since I get very little to begin with.

Not impressed at all with this buggy crap you're pushing on people. Do you even test this stuff before you dump it on us?

• Dinz Master 3,223 posts since
    Oct 13, 2009
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Aug 23, 2011 7:47 AM (in response to Valethar)
    Re: Anti-spam destroys all incoming email.

Hello valethar,

Sorry for the deferred response,

Could you please try to upate your McAfee programs once again and let us know the version of Antispam .

Also, did you install your McAfee subscriptions from Online account or is it subscribed through your ISP .

Regards,

Dinesh
    Ex Community Admin

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 5 points
  • Helpful Answers - 3 points