Please follow the below steps and then try to activate McAfee programs ;
- Double-click My Computer.
- Double-click the C: drive.
- Right-click the Sysprep folder, and select Rename.
- Rename the Sysprep folder to OLDsysprep.
- Close Windows Explorer.
- Right-click the M icon in your taskbar and select either Activate, Activate Now, Register or Register Now.
- Follow the instructions.
Hi thanks for the response.
I have no Sysprep folder in my C: drive nor anywhere else on my computer.
I turn my PC on today and now once again its saying that McAfee has expired and that I need to Activate to stay protected... clicking activiate does nothing
please click on Useful links at the top of this page and click on Technical support and our product specialist would help you get registered with ease through a chat session