4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2011 8:49 PM by smalldog

full logs on web gateway

smalldog

Hi All, when my web gateway can not push logs to web reporter (full storage on web reporter or on web gateway). So web gateway can not operater. i think if full logs so web gateway still run but can not store logs? Any ideas for this? Thanks!

• 1. Re: full logs on web gateway
          maitane

Hi,

I had a similar problem, because the database was filled Web Reporter and could not store more logs.

Although not quite right, while figure out the problem that is not performed correctly push, you could compress the log files and move them to another directory to save them. Could you try to perform a manual maintenance of the database, convert days into hours, etc ...

Regards,

• 2. Re: full logs on web gateway
            smalldog

Hi maitane, i configured to manual delete logs but scr_fct_exact_access have very large size. And how to shrink internal database ? Have you got config best practise database guide? Thanks!

• 3. Re: full logs on web gateway
              maitane

Hi,

under "Adminitration -> Setup -> Database -> [Configuration] button Execute SQL" You Can if You Can Run check to shrink.

or you could download the SQL Heidi tool and connect to your internal database.

Here you can also run the "Maintenance" where you can optimize the tables.

Regards,

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              • 4. Re: full logs on web gateway
                smalldog

Thank Maitane, i found it but don't know which command to shrink database. Could you tell me? Thanks!