Have you tried navigation and history and logs and look in the detection and or threats area and see if anything is mentioned
Please find the steps to navigate to the location where your McAfee quarantined those potentially unwatned programs for your PC and decide your next course of action from here;
- Double-click the M icon in your taskbar.
- Click Navigation.
- Click the Quarantined and Trusted Items link.
- Click the Quarantined Items drawer.
- Select specific items individually or click Select all.
- Click the button for the action you want to perform:
- Delete will permanently remove the quarantined item.
IMPORTANT: Do not restore a quarantined item unless you are sure it is safe.
- Restore will release the item from quarantine and restore it to the location where it was detected.
- Send to McAfee will automatically generate a virus submission with McAfee Labs.
Close McAfee SecurityCenter.